cd problems re win xp

ross

Running a Asus A7V KT133 MB and win XP OS. Ever since I loaded the XP system
I have not been able to get the CDs (Sony RW CRX160E/A1 and a Creative Lab
32x, both IDE) to load. They show up in the bios but do not show up in "my
computer". I have tried down loading updated software for both CDs and made
some recommended registry changes but neither worked. Need help, thanks.

probably Code 39. See Marfer's notes at
www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/xp_notes.htm