supermetfan4

Distinguished
May 7, 2006
Hi, I just built my first computer, and now im looking for a game. Im looking for a MMORPG, or RPG, or anything better than an RPG such as an action or adventure or even sports, and im thinking the new Guild Wars (Factions) is gonna be it. IM not entirely sure, but i want to know what you guys think the best computer game is? (Must be free, no monthly charge)

CATASTROPHE

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
Guild wars is not very fun as an RPG i played it for like 1 week than i hated it. factions is not much different. it doesnt give you enough options like othe RPG's to do what you want. I recommend Elder Scrolls iv: Oblivion. you could do whatever you want in that game. the graphics are better than any other game. very fun/addictive game that you will enjoy for a long time. bty guild wars can only go up to lvl 20 =GAY.

G

I think it's difficult to compare these two; they are too different...

PsYch0

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2006
if you want a completely free and very fun/addictive MMORPG, check out www.silkroadonline.net

i have been playin this game for about a month, and i have a couple lvl36 and lvl33 characters on different servers. its truly addictive. and free download and free play

it is 3d not stupid 2d. go check it out. www.silkroadonline.net

TRENDING THREADS