Ed

Sorry if I sound like a whiner, but IT just "improved" me from Win2000 to
WinXP. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time and quit griping so much. But
right now there's just several things that are driving me nuts! (Like none
of Excel macros know how to work any more - but I'm whining about that on
the Excel NG.) For instance, how do I get my folders to default to open not
full screen, and showing small icons instead of tiles? I tried setting
Options, and I tried Make every folder look like this one, but it's not
sticking. Help?

Ed

Try R.clicking the folder or file,properties,customize,select size and/or
select change icon.In control-panel,folder options,and/or folder types,
in types you can edit or replace.