World War 2 RTS Command and Conquer Style

arkiz

Distinguished
May 27, 2006
Anyone knows a World War 2 RTS game with a Command and Conquer Style, I mean building bases, factory and units and getting money. I was used to C&C Styles, I've tried Soldiers, Heroes of ww2 and codename:panzer but they don't build bases, the units are irreplaceable. The closest similar game I've seen is the Axis & Allies but this one build units as a group and I don't like the graphics much, they look like toys.

HulaHal

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Company of Heroes! Awesome RTS. The Oct. issue of PC Gamer (I got mine in the mail today) has a beta single player demo. They gave it a 96 out of 100. You don't get money..resources such as fuel and ammo are what you are after. Check it out...fantastic game.

Natecannon

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
I don't think there are any WWII base building rts's. WWII wasn't about base building it was about tactics... holding positions and brute force. I don't remember any instances where you send out peons to gather rescources while rushing with panzer tanks.

Maybe check out some CNC style rts's and look for WWII mods? I don't think there is any though.