2nd limited account

I 'm having trouble with my daughter's account. When she logs on to her account, she get two messages: "HomePortal Monitor" cannot open Debug file, and "failed to initialize network access. Please log off and log back on as administor account". How can I stop these message from displaying every time she log on to her account which is not the administor account?
1 answer Last reply
More about limited account

    I gGogled "HomePortal Monitor" and found this

    ********************

    Please refer to your product documentation or the bottom of your 2Wire
    product for the technical support telephone number.

    Or click on the link of your service provider below for more customer care
    information on their site.
    SBC Yahoo! DSL or call 877.722.3755 (SBC-DSL5)
    BellSouth or call 888.321.2375 (321-ADSL)

    steve

    "drich5" <drich5@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I 'm having trouble with my daughter's account. When she logs on to her
    account, she get two messages: "HomePortal Monitor" cannot open Debug file,
    and "failed to initialize network access. Please log off and log back on as
    administor account". How can I stop these message from displaying every time
    she log on to her account which is not the administor account?

Microsoft Windows XP