2nd limited account

April 23, 2004 2:01:02 PM

I 'm having trouble with my daughter's account. When she logs on to her account, she get two messages: "HomePortal Monitor" cannot open Debug file, and "failed to initialize network access. Please log off and log back on as administor account". How can I stop these message from displaying every time she log on to her account which is not the administor account?

More about : 2nd limited account

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 2:49:40 PM

I gGogled "HomePortal Monitor" and found this

Please refer to your product documentation or the bottom of your 2Wire
product for the technical support telephone number.

Or click on the link of your service provider below for more customer care
information on their site.
SBC Yahoo! DSL or call 877.722.3755 (SBC-DSL5)
BellSouth or call 888.321.2375 (321-ADSL)

steve

!