looking for usage space in c:/

sharon

when i first got my computer,about 2 months ago, i was playing around and found a circular graph showing how much space was being used and free space on my c:/drive .How can i get to that site again? I have tried looking under performance and maintanance ,but to no avail.

thanks for answer to simple question,
really new user

"My Computer"
"Explore"
right-click on the drive on interest
Select "Properties"
"General" tab

steve

"sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i first got my computer,about 2 months ago, i was playing around and
found a circular graph showing how much space was being used and free space
on my c:/drive .How can i get to that site again? I have tried looking under
performance and maintanance ,but to no avail.

> thanks for answer to simple question,
> really new user

Hi

Double-click on My Computer, then right-click on a drive and select Properties.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BE01FD0-F319-4EC9-800E-0B7107D79EC1@microsoft.com...
| when i first got my computer,about 2 months ago, i was playing around and found a circular graph showing how much space was being used and free space on my c:/drive .How can i get to that site again? I have tried looking under performance and maintanance ,but to no avail.
|
| thanks for answer to simple question,
| really new user

---

You're welcome.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EFC5B5B-F172-40B5-80A3-37FCF2ECFE0C@microsoft.com...
| thanks willdenny

---

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

Right click on the HD and select properties. You can get to the hard drive by
clicking 'my computer'.
"sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i first got my computer,about 2 months ago, i was playing around and
found a circular graph showing how much space was being used and free space on
my c:/drive .How can i get to that site again? I have tried looking under
performance and maintanance ,but to no avail.

> thanks for answer to simple question,
> really new user

TRENDING THREADS