Monday Morning Rundown: Scarface, Schilling, and Surgeons

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
A flood of celebrities and quasi-famous people is rushing toward Scarface: The World is Yours, making the game look like a cross between "The Surreal Life" and "Hollywood Squares." Meanwhile, Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling enters the virtual world of EverQuest II , surgeons find that they cut better after gaming, and a whole lot more.

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ok, so who are the two women on page three? I could not tie them to anything in the article....
Not a reader of drudge then? Or any entertainment news sources...? They're from the island. Or lost. or whatever the hell you call that. And those are mug shots.

Not a reader of drudge then? Or any entertainment news sources...? They're from the island. Or lost. or whatever the hell you call that. And those are mug shots.

OK, thanks for the info. I am a busy programmer, husband, and father, so I only have time for a few shows every week. So, if it is not in SG1, Dr. Who, or NCIS I probably have not seen it :wink:

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
Sorry about that one, Phil. I just assume everyone watches "Lost" these days. My mistake.

I'm guessing you didn't get the reference to Cheech & Chong's "Santa Claus and His Old Lady," either.