Don't buy from Inphonic or Wirefly!

norm

I have had on order a Motorola v120e and Verizon service with
Wirefly/Inphonic since 4/2/2004. I have called and emailed many
times. They constantly get the order screwed up. Had 2 phones coming
for a while. Took 3 calls/emails to get one cancelled. They were
supposed to port my Sprint number over. They didn't although the
porting was supposedly what took an extra week acording to them.
My recommendation is find another source. They are unresponsive and do
not pay attention to your order.

kev

LOL! The v120e is old school...I'm not even sure why you would want
it....I think RadioShack dumped that phone more than 6 months ago...many
better versions are available ya know...
BTW, I've never even heard of "wirefly", why not just chose to do business
with an actual company?

"Norm" <kq6td@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have had on order a Motorola v120e and Verizon service with
> Wirefly/Inphonic since 4/2/2004. I have called and emailed many
> times. They constantly get the order screwed up. Had 2 phones coming
> for a while. Took 3 calls/emails to get one cancelled. They were
> supposed to port my Sprint number over. They didn't although the
> porting was supposedly what took an extra week acording to them.
> My recommendation is find another source. They are unresponsive and do
> not pay attention to your order.

Wirefly.com shows up in the featured section in google - reasonable
proof that the company actually exists and is making some money. They
have ads all over the place...

I had a similar problem as Norm did - I ordered an AudioVox SMT5600 and
the service through AT&T. Problem is they broke my existing phone and
it's been broken for two weeks now. I can not get hold of these
****ards at wirefly.com

I want to get personal with these guys and screw them over...any ideas?
It's not even funny how much pain I had to go through just to get a
cell phone...