Default Printer Settings

Can anyone tell me if the default page orientation is controlled by Windows,
or is it strictly somewhere within the printer drivers.

I don't know why my default setting is *landscape*, in both Word and XL!

Can anyone advise on how to change this?
--

TIA,

RD

Click on START/CONTROL PANEL/PRINTERS AND FAXES/...locate your printer,
RIGHT click on it, click on Printer Preferences/Features.

"RagDyeR" <ragdyer@cutoutmsn.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if the default page orientation is controlled by
Windows,
> or is it strictly somewhere within the printer drivers.
>
> I don't know why my default setting is *landscape*, in both Word and XL!
>
> Can anyone advise on how to change this?
> --
>
> TIA,
>
> RD
> Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit !

Thank You!
Feel kind of stupid for not at least looking there in the first place.

Regards,

RD