Scroll-bar posessed

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My windows scroll bar just takes off and does it's own
thing. We have done a system restore, got all the latest
critical updates and restarted the computer. We have even
re-installed all the programs. It appears that nobody at
gateway has an answer. What say you?

Tom

I have the same issue, but with a Dell. Flat panel display and XP Pro
SP1. Scroll bar on any active window goes up/down like crazy. Even
affects some drop down boxes. It can run for weeks with no problem,
then it starts. Cold reboots seem to help. I have done all kinds of
things and scanned for trojans, spyware, adware, etc.
Dell has not helped much, but I am trying again.

Any resolution on this that was not posted?

thanks

Marc

--
Marc99