How do I restore the pictures in User Accounts? I want to change my "personal" icon from the chess set to something else but no other pictures are present.

See line 58 - Right side:

Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

"fostecly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69414691-3101-432C-B553-0777FA9C8EAB@microsoft.com...
How do I restore the pictures in User Accounts? I want to change my "personal" icon from the chess set to something else but no other pictures are present.

go to control panel user accounts click your account change picture bingo