User Accounts

How do I restore the pictures in User Accounts? I want to change my "personal" icon from the chess set to something else but no other pictures are present.
2 answers Last reply
More about user accounts

    See line 58 - Right side:

    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    "fostecly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69414691-3101-432C-B553-0777FA9C8EAB@microsoft.com...
    How do I restore the pictures in User Accounts? I want to change my "personal" icon from the chess set to something else but no other pictures are present.

    go to control panel user accounts click your account change picture bingo

Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP