how to disable launch of...

when I boot up, canon `photo stitch` facility launches. I don`t want to
delete it but how do I disable it so it does not launch at start up. Using
windows xp pro.

thanks

Hi,

Start/run msconfig, look at the startup tab and uncheck the line that loads
it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

"Juco" <yamxs750@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> when I boot up, canon `photo stitch` facility launches. I don`t want to
> delete it but how do I disable it so it does not launch at start up. Using
> windows xp pro.
>
> thanks

TRENDING THREADS