cannot sign in to msn

tried everything and other users but no matter what i do.i cannot sign into msn at all..any help
3 answers Last reply
More about cannot sign

    Have you done so before...Do you have a passport,if not go to:
    http://www.passport.net
    This is microsofts sign in utility for secure web sites.When you try what
    happens then,you can also sign in thru windows messenger,and if youre e-mail
    is thru msn,thats retrievable thru messenger also.Go to search at microsoft,type:
    Windows Messenger Add In this gets messenger all the msn benifits for usage.

    ty for the help but wont sign in no matter what i do.reinstalled it etc etc.internet works great but just cant sign into msn,hotmail or anything.when using regular internet it says url not found after i go to msn and try to sign in and on the signup on my xp comp....i click on my screen name and try to sign on and nothing.ive read other people have the same problem but nonone seems to know how to fix it

    teresa:
    You might get better MSN assitance where the MSN gurus hang out --

    microsoft.public.msn.discussion

    steve

    "teresa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ty for the help but wont sign in no matter what i do.reinstalled it etc
    etc.internet works great but just cant sign into msn,hotmail or
    anything.when using regular internet it says url not found after i go to msn
    and try to sign in and on the signup on my xp comp....i click on my screen
    name and try to sign on and nothing.ive read other people have the same
    problem but nonone seems to know how to fix it

MSN Microsoft Windows XP