what gives?

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

i just bought typhoon rising at wally world and when i opened the box there
was no cd key and i couldnt load it.
now i will have to return it for another one,anyone else get stuck with a
lack of cd key?
this has never happened to me before, and i am frightened.
novalogic might be losing their touch and getting old.
please say a prayer for them.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

The CD Key was on the inside cover of my CD case. It is small print in a
box labeled CD Key. In the past NL has placed it under the CD itself, on
the cover, but not this time.

FlytEng<GD>

FlytEng<GD> wrote:
> The CD Key was on the inside cover of my CD case. It is small print in a
> box labeled CD Key. In the past NL has placed it under the CD itself, on
> the cover, but not this time.
>
> FlytEng<GD>
>

> "nerd nuts" <nerd@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>
>>i just bought typhoon rising at wally world and when i opened the box
>
> there
>
>>was no cd key and i couldnt load it.
>>now i will have to return it for another one,anyone else get stuck with a
>>lack of cd key?
>>this has never happened to me before, and i am frightened.
>>novalogic might be losing their touch and getting old.
>>please say a prayer for them.

FWIW my key is on the back cover of the game manual.

E.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

They lost there touch about DF2 m8! Get a refund not an exchange. The damn
game needs another 2 years work on it!!!!!

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
"nerd nuts" <nerd@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> i just bought typhoon rising at wally world and when i opened the box
there
> was no cd key and i couldnt load it.
> now i will have to return it for another one,anyone else get stuck with a
> lack of cd key?
> this has never happened to me before, and i am frightened.
> novalogic might be losing their touch and getting old.
> please say a prayer for them.

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

yup back off the manual 2
gr
Heini
"E." <e-man@REMOVEteamevol.net> schreef in bericht
> FlytEng<GD> wrote:
> > The CD Key was on the inside cover of my CD case. It is small print in
> > box labeled CD Key. In the past NL has placed it under the CD itself,
on
> > the cover, but not this time.
> >
> > FlytEng<GD>
> >

> > "nerd nuts" <nerd@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>i just bought typhoon rising at wally world and when i opened the box
> >
> > there
> >
> >>was no cd key and i couldnt load it.
> >>now i will have to return it for another one,anyone else get stuck with
> >>lack of cd key?
> >>this has never happened to me before, and i am frightened.
> >>novalogic might be losing their touch and getting old.
> >>please say a prayer for them.
> >>

> FWIW my key is on the back cover of the game manual.
>
> E.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

You're not alone. I bought DF Black Hawk Down from Best Buy about 2 months
ago. It had a label with CD KEY _________ And it was blank. I went
back to Best Buy and showed it to them. They exchanged it with a new box.
I opened the new box there in the store with sales rep to ensure it had a CD
Key.

This also happened to my brother in VA with Call of Duty. Blank where the
CD key was suppose to be. And I've seen this problem posted in the Action
newsgroup with some other games.

"nerd nuts" <nerd@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> i just bought typhoon rising at wally world and when i opened the box
there
> was no cd key and i couldnt load it.
> now i will have to return it for another one,anyone else get stuck with a
> lack of cd key?
> this has never happened to me before, and i am frightened.
> novalogic might be losing their touch and getting old.
> please say a prayer for them.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Same place as Flyts. On a piece of (removable) tape.