turning off computer.

Hi, I have a brand new computer but when I try to turn it off I get a window that says " programme not responding" and I have to click "end now"...Also when I turn on the computer it is slow and gives me the busy sign.
Can anyone help please?

As Tricia said, you should get this fixed under warranty.

steve