downloading for limited user

Hello Can anyone tell me if I can download game demos and send them to my sons limited user file so he can play. Thanks. Dakart
1 answer Last reply
More about downloading limited user

    As a Limited User, he won't be able to install the files.... that's the
    whole point of a Limited User.

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "dakart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Can anyone tell me if I can download game demos and send them to my
    > sons limited user file so he can play. Thanks. Dakart

Download Games Microsoft Windows XP