  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 27, 2004 3:01:10 PM

Hello Can anyone tell me if I can download game demos and send them to my sons limited user file so he can play. Thanks. Dakart

More about : downloading limited user

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 3:22:06 PM

As a Limited User, he won't be able to install the files.... that's the
whole point of a Limited User.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com