Desktop Wallpaper

Hi,

When I download my images from my Digital Camera, they appear in My
Pictures, which is fine, But they also appear in the Desktop Wallpaper
list,which I don't want,

Is there anyway to disable this?

Jack.
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop wallpaper

    I think it puts any pictures that are in the My Pictures folder in the
    Wallpaper list. I created a new folder for my Digital Pictures and then
    they don't appear in the list.

    --
    Lynn
    "Jack Graham" <jack@graham1403.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I download my images from my Digital Camera, they appear in My
    > Pictures, which is fine, But they also appear in the Desktop Wallpaper
    > list,which I don't want,
    >
    > Is there anyway to disable this?
    >
    > Jack.

Download Desktops Cameras Wallpaper Microsoft Windows XP