Desktop Wallpaper

Hi,

When I download my images from my Digital Camera, they appear in My
Pictures, which is fine, But they also appear in the Desktop Wallpaper
list,which I don't want,

Is there anyway to disable this?

Jack.

I think it puts any pictures that are in the My Pictures folder in the
Wallpaper list. I created a new folder for my Digital Pictures and then
they don't appear in the list.

--
Lynn