I have a directory that is now showing called MSOCache and it is full of CAB
files..

Can I safely delete it?

Thanks

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

If you do (depending on manufacturer OEM or not) you may not be able to ever
restore it should something go wrong.
"NoWaySpammers" <davecrispy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a directory that is now showing called MSOCache and it is full of CAB
> files..
>
> Can I safely delete it?
>
> Thanks

What are the files in that directory?

"Unknown" <Unknown@Somewhere.Kom> wrote in message
> If you do (depending on manufacturer OEM or not) you may not be able to
ever
> restore it should something go wrong.
> "NoWaySpammers" <davecrispy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have a directory that is now showing called MSOCache and it is full of
CAB
> > files..
> >
> > Can I safely delete it?
> >
> > Thanks

"NoWaySpammers" <davecrispy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have a directory that is now showing called MSOCache and it is full of CAB
>files..
>
>Can I safely delete it?

See "Local Install Source (Msocache)"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825933).

--
(tm)

sue

Not if you plan to ever do a reinstall of the operating
system.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

It is a 'cabinet' that contains all the files necessary to rebuild your system
to a state it was in when you first received it.