Edge

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Could the ppl in this NG tell me what they think of JO? I havent bought it
yet because i didnt like the demo at all. Dont get me wrong i am an addict
to the DF games, but somehow i didnt want to buy JO yet. So ppl give me ur
ratings and what u think of the game so far is it worth it to buy?
Answer in the NG please.

mu**GTF**

"Edge" <mumsel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Could the ppl in this NG tell me what they think of JO? I havent bought it
> yet because i didnt like the demo at all. Dont get me wrong i am an addict
> to the DF games, but somehow i didnt want to buy JO yet. So ppl give me ur
> ratings and what u think of the game so far is it worth it to buy?
> Answer in the NG please.
>
> mu**GTF**

If you didn't like the demo, then you probably won't like the full game.

As for me, I have the full game and it's great. The graphics are amazing.
There's a ton of vehicles to fly/drive. And I like a lot of the weapons in
this game. While there's no single player mode, there are some exactly
training missions where you can learn how to drive/fly, use mortar, use
weapons, ... you even get to defend base against enemy A/I attack. And
the online play is well done. Not too games out there where 150 players go
at it.

As for dislikes, some maps are huge which means that it can take a while
before you get from pt A to pt B. Also, I wish there was a few more game
types. Like CTF or Jail Break. And finally, I really wish this game had
single player missions. Maybe the mission editor that NL released will
support single missions?

Edge

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

THX

<E>
"J" <JLC@mars.com> schreef in bericht

> "Edge" <mumsel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Could the ppl in this NG tell me what they think of JO? I havent bought
it
> > yet because i didnt like the demo at all. Dont get me wrong i am an
addict
> > to the DF games, but somehow i didnt want to buy JO yet. So ppl give me
ur
> > ratings and what u think of the game so far is it worth it to buy?
> > Answer in the NG please.
> >
> > mu**GTF**
> >

> If you didn't like the demo, then you probably won't like the full game.
>
> As for me, I have the full game and it's great. The graphics are
amazing.
> There's a ton of vehicles to fly/drive. And I like a lot of the weapons
in
> this game. While there's no single player mode, there are some exactly
> training missions where you can learn how to drive/fly, use mortar, use
> weapons, ... you even get to defend base against enemy A/I attack. And
> the online play is well done. Not too games out there where 150 players
go
> at it.
>
> As for dislikes, some maps are huge which means that it can take a while
> before you get from pt A to pt B. Also, I wish there was a few more game
> types. Like CTF or Jail Break. And finally, I really wish this game
had
> single player missions. Maybe the mission editor that NL released will
> support single missions?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I like a lot of it. The move tied in with ping feature SUXs! I got it cause
I got a LOT of enthusistic noises from <GD>, TZW and other online buddies:)
The map editor is okay, but not as user friendly as previous ones (I liked
the BHD MED).
Imo nologic missed the boat. AGAIN!!!:eek:( ;O)

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in

"John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> schreef in bericht
> I like a lot of it. The move tied in with ping feature SUXs! I got it
cause
> I got a LOT of enthusistic noises from <GD>, TZW and other online
buddies:)
> The map editor is okay, but not as user friendly as previous ones (I liked
> the BHD MED).
> Imo nologic missed the boat. AGAIN!!!:eek:( ;O)
>
> --
> Kiwi;?<GD>
> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> class???

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

There's no single player mode, but nothing prevents you from starting
up a coop mode server and playing.

Dave