help I cannot open pdf files

Sam wrote:
> every time I click on pdf files they will not open

So what PDF reader did you install to do this for you?
Windows does NOT come with the ability to read PDF files.

--
<- Shenan ->
--

bar

Download site for Acrobat Reader

If when you visit a webpage and clcik on a .pdf link: Acrobat Reader may open right in the browser.

If you don't want his and prefer it to open in its own Acrobat Window, then open Acrobat Reader Separately.
Select Edit - Preferences
choose Options
Uncheck 'Display PDF in Browser'

sue

Sounds like your file association may have been
corrupted. You may wish to reinstall Adobe Acrobat.