Outlook calendar appointments

Hi

Is there a way to have Outlook's calendar keep old appointments listed on
the pages they were entered on so I can refer to them later? I can't see
anything in archiving that will do it.

Thanks

Ted Fraser wrote:
> Is there a way to have Outlook's calendar keep old appointments
> listed on the pages they were entered on so I can refer to them
> later? I can't see anything in archiving that will do it.

I am having trouble catching what you are trying to accomplish. I have
every meeting/appointment I have ever entered in my Outlook calendar going
back 4 years now, including my archive files that I either have loaded or
load up when I need to review something..

What exactly are you trying to do?

--
<- Shenan ->