XP servicepack2

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Heya any of you guys havin prollems joining games after service pack2
install for XP ?
i installed servicepack2 and updated JO at prettymuch the same
time.now everything seems to work ok but i get timeouts under pings on
the server list and when i try to join a game where it used to load in
now says "Enumerating Session" and after a very long time it says
something like couldent not join err user account something.i am able
to change my name and edit my account info..i messed with my firewall
...i can see how many players are online i dunno its relly weird .i
want to play :( any help would be appreceated thanks.

"Snark" <snark@housekurita.com> wrote in message
> Heya any of you guys havin prollems joining games after service pack2
> install for XP ?
> i installed servicepack2 and updated JO at prettymuch the same
> time.now everything seems to work ok but i get timeouts under pings on
> the server list and when i try to join a game where it used to load in
> now says "Enumerating Session" and after a very long time it says
> something like couldent not join err user account something.i am able
> to change my name and edit my account info..i messed with my firewall
> ..i can see how many players are online i dunno its relly weird .i
> want to play :( any help would be appreceated thanks.

I have not been hasty enough to install SP2 yet, but do know it changes the
standard Windows Firewall somewhat. I would start looking in this area first
if I were you. Preferably disable it and use whatever you were using before
still.

TRENDING THREADS