Hotmail folders will not download

Hello.
I have 2 accounts in hotmail. One downloaded the folders. one will not. the one that downloaded is a hotmail acct, the other one is a free msn web based acct. No matter what I do it will not work. is there something that I am doing wrong?
I finally got OE working by downloading it again. Boy....XP is a pain in the A$$.
If you have any tips, please let me know.
*Smile*

Jenzifr wrote:
> Hello.
> I have 2 accounts in hotmail. One downloaded the folders. one will
> not. the one that downloaded is a hotmail acct, the other one is a
> free msn web based acct. No matter what I do it will not work. is
> there something that I am doing wrong? I finally got OE working by
> downloading it again. Boy....XP is a pain in the A$$.
> If you have any tips, please let me know.
> *Smile*

Courtesy of PA Bear :-

Both POP3- and web-based MSN mail accounts can be accessed in OE. See
these links for instructions on...

Configuring your POP3 MSN Account in OE
http://supportservices.msn.com/us/oeconfig/

Manually Configuring Security Settings
http://supportservices.msn.com/us/content/qanda/qa_emailsecurity.htm#emailsecurity_outlook_express

Using Other SMTP Servers (POP3 Mail) as an MSN Subscriber
http://supportservices.msn.com/us/content/qanda/_email_port25.htm

Anyone can access MSN's E-mail Security Wizard/Tool at this page:
http://supportservices.msn.com/us/smtptool/default.asp. It should only
be
used by MSN POP3 mail customers; anyone using MSN 8 or web-based (HTTP)
mail
should not use it. The page also gives links to other pages detailing
how
to manually change e-mail security settings in OE; the caveats above
still
apply. Regular Hotmail account holders should not use these settings or
tools.

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)