Sign in with
Your question

Crysis Game

Last response: in Video Games
June 17, 2006 10:58:13 PM

Crysis is an amazing game that is running on CryEngine 2 everyone how played far cry will love this game. Its currently shooting to come out Fall 06 and Beta sometime soon!

A next-generation project by CryTek, makers of the dazzling FPS Far Cry. This game is running on the new CryENGINE 2 technology. The game is one of the the first announced to run on the advanced DirectX 10 architecture.

Set in 2019 after a colossal asteroid crashes to Earth, Crysis begins amidst a tense military standoff between the North Korean and United States governments for control of the impact zone. Amid rising tensions, the asteroid suddenly bursts open revealing a massive alien ship, which begins freezing vast portions of the island and altering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun. Crysis features an epic three-act story of alien invasion where players are able to customize their armor and weapons in real time to confront an ever-changing enemy and a harsh, dynamic environment.

IGN - www.ign.com

Here is a Technology and Gameplay demo of the game : http://gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=4816

You can also check out www.crysiscentral.com and www.evogamingsite.com for more information on the game and a team for it.

More about : crysis game

June 30, 2006 3:26:57 AM

Damn this game is amazing, makes XBox360 games look like crap IMO,
June 30, 2006 8:00:06 AM

I've been follow the progress of this game since they 1st announced it and it does look to be very very promising.

I see a hardware upgrade approacing 8)
Related resources
June 30, 2006 1:42:45 PM

I hope they tighten up the aiming controls. Far Cry's aiming feels a little off to me, like it's too loose or something.
July 1, 2006 7:22:25 PM

Try another mouse. Aiming is rock steady here, other than breathing.
July 3, 2006 2:02:06 AM

lol this game is an oldie (that is the news about the game) it looks sweet, its runing in dx9 but dx10emulation so i gues the 1900xt will be to slow for this game(if one would want to max out the visuals) :cry: 
!