Display Upside Down!

Was trying to enlarge fonts in Accesibility Options in
Accessibility Wizard, changed font size to next largest,
then clicked to increase size of items on screen including
the text inside windows, clicked OK, amd display went
upside down - a litte tough to read, don't you know! Any
idea how to restore the correct orientation of the display
(Other than standing on my head?) Thanks

Figured out the answer: Ctrl - Alt - Up Arrow