Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After a virus attack that distorted my task bar items, I
inadvertantly deleted the desktop button which causes all
open programs to minimise. Is there a way to restore this
icon to my task bar and if so how?

Any help on this subject would be much appreciated

Thanx Michael Howes

Hi

Try here:

Line 61 - right hand side