Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Getting cheats for Delta Force Black Hawk Down to work on ..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 9:32:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hello

I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
work. Anyone had anyluck out there?

Thanks

od
September 2, 2004 6:03:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
class???
"Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:D d00786d.0409011632.7903ad8e@posting.google.com...
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
> work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
>
> Thanks
>
> od
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 6:03:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Macintosh G5 so I don't worry about these
"viruses" that peecee users get. Been on a Mac for over a decade,
never got a virus.

So I guess what you're saying is the cheats that you type into the
console don't work?

od

"John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:<CbvZc.1665$mZ2.141394@news02.tsnz.net>...
> Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.
>
> --
> Kiwi;?<GD>
> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> class???
> "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D d00786d.0409011632.7903ad8e@posting.google.com...
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
> > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > od
Related resources
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 12:53:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

by definition, a cheat IS a virus

--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
"Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:D d00786d.0409020902.cdb9750@posting.google.com...
> Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Macintosh G5 so I don't worry about these
> "viruses" that peecee users get. Been on a Mac for over a decade,
> never got a virus.
>
> So I guess what you're saying is the cheats that you type into the
> console don't work?
>
> od
>
> "John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
news:<CbvZc.1665$mZ2.141394@news02.tsnz.net>...
> > Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.
> >
> > --
> > Kiwi;?<GD>
> > GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> > class???
> > "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:D d00786d.0409011632.7903ad8e@posting.google.com...
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
> > > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > od
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 9:55:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yeah, someone playing games on a Mac deserves a bit pity.. Tell him :-)

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
-
A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of the
lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing through
the minds of either.
-
"Oap Murf" <noway@noboff.you> schreef in bericht
news:6nF%c.117$F86.29@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...
>

> Maybe he is just stuck on the single player missions and wants to cheat at
> them??
>
> Does anyone have the right to tell him he can't?
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:31:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yes, perhaps I should have clearly stated, I am playing single player,
I like single player, it's fun. That's why I play games, for the fun.
Cheating is fun too.

So, does anyone have any useful information about cheating in single
player mode on a mac?

Thanks for the help. Flames go to hell.

od



>
> > Maybe he is just stuck on the single player missions and wants to cheat at
> > them??
> >
> > Does anyone have the right to tell him he can't?
> >
> >
!