Getting cheats for Delta Force Black Hawk Down to work on ..

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hello

I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
work. Anyone had anyluck out there?

Thanks

od

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.

--
Kiwi;?<GD>
GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
"Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
> work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
>
> Thanks
>
> od

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Macintosh G5 so I don't worry about these
"viruses" that peecee users get. Been on a Mac for over a decade,
never got a virus.

So I guess what you're saying is the cheats that you type into the
console don't work?

od

"John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:<CbvZc.1665$mZ2.141394@news02.tsnz.net>...
> Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.
>
> --
> Kiwi;?<GD>
> GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> class???
> "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
> > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > od

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

by definition, a cheat IS a virus

--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
> Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Macintosh G5 so I don't worry about these
> "viruses" that peecee users get. Been on a Mac for over a decade,
> never got a virus.
>
> So I guess what you're saying is the cheats that you type into the
> console don't work?
>
> od
>
> "John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> > Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.
> >
> > --
> > Kiwi;?<GD>
> > GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
> > class???
> > "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
> > > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > od

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yeah, someone playing games on a Mac deserves a bit pity.. Tell him :)

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

> Maybe he is just stuck on the single player missions and wants to cheat at
> them??
>
> Does anyone have the right to tell him he can't?

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yes, perhaps I should have clearly stated, I am playing single player,
I like single player, it's fun. That's why I play games, for the fun.
Cheating is fun too.

So, does anyone have any useful information about cheating in single
player mode on a mac?

Thanks for the help. Flames go to hell.

od