Getting cheats for Delta Force Black Hawk Down to work on ..

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hello

I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
work. Anyone had anyluck out there?

Thanks

od
5 answers Last reply
More about getting cheats delta force black hawk work
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.

    --
    Kiwi;?<GD>
    GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
    "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
    > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > od
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Macintosh G5 so I don't worry about these
    "viruses" that peecee users get. Been on a Mac for over a decade,
    never got a virus.

    So I guess what you're saying is the cheats that you type into the
    console don't work?

    od

    "John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:<CbvZc.1665$mZ2.141394@news02.tsnz.net>...
    > Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.
    >
    > --
    > Kiwi;?<GD>
    > GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
    > class???
    > "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello
    > >
    > > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
    > > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > od
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    by definition, a cheat IS a virus

    --
    Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
    > Thanks for the tip. I'm on a Macintosh G5 so I don't worry about these
    > "viruses" that peecee users get. Been on a Mac for over a decade,
    > never got a virus.
    >
    > So I guess what you're saying is the cheats that you type into the
    > console don't work?
    >
    > od
    >
    > "John" <jebo@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > > Apart from being loaded with viruses none of them are much use m8.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Kiwi;?<GD>
    > > GunDogs! We put the kill in skill......um........or is that the ass in
    > > class???
    > > "Old Dirty" <theolddirty@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hello
    > > >
    > > > I'm trying to use the cheats for DFBHD on my G5 but they don't seem to
    > > > work. Anyone had anyluck out there?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > >
    > > > od
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Yeah, someone playing games on a Mac deserves a bit pity.. Tell him :-)

    --
    -
    Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

    > Maybe he is just stuck on the single player missions and wants to cheat at
    > them??
    >
    > Does anyone have the right to tell him he can't?

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Yes, perhaps I should have clearly stated, I am playing single player,
    I like single player, it's fun. That's why I play games, for the fun.
    Cheating is fun too.

    So, does anyone have any useful information about cheating in single
    player mode on a mac?

    Thanks for the help. Flames go to hell.

    od

    > > Maybe he is just stuck on the single player missions and wants to cheat at
    > > them??
    > >
    > > Does anyone have the right to tell him he can't?

Games Video Games