user accounts

April 30, 2004 10:47:12 AM

how can i set up a separate user account from mine for my
young son with parental controls, for him to access the
internet. it tries to connect on his account but comes up
with error. yet when he goes into my account it connects
straight away.this means every time i go on i have to
change parental controls back.

More about : user accounts

April 30, 2004 12:16:11 PM

After Installing Windows XP The System Cannot Find The Location Of My A/V Devices How Do I Correct
!