How do you cycle to the next map when hosting a deathmatch?

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hey can someone please help me, I want to know how you can jump to the
next map if your on a map you dont want to play when you are hosting a
game?

thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

~resetgames
RTFM.

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> Hey can someone please help me, I want to know how you can jump to the
> next map if your on a map you dont want to play when you are hosting a
> game?
>
> thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Please don't feed the trolls...he he he.....
--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....