I am new to xp and was arranging my personal user account, when I ran across a text message box that allowed me to message another user on my machine. I left the message and he got it when he signed on the next time. We have since been unable to locate where we sent the message from. Please help as we really liked this feature.

Is this what you used

press ctrl+atl+del then click on users the click on the name of a user that
is loged in and then click send message

If this isnt it then i would like to know when someone else reads this

Bobby Armstrong
www.bobbyarm.tk

"sunset29544" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am new to xp and was arranging my personal user account, when I ran
across a text message box that allowed me to message another user on my
machine. I left the message and he got it when he signed on the next time.
We have since been unable to locate where we sent the message from. Please
help as we really liked this feature.

That was it......thank you