Welcome Screen doesn't appear after screen saver

drew

I recently installed Microsoft XP Plus which has a few enhanced screensavers as well as new desktop themes. I set a screensaver up and a desktop theme. After the screensaver comes up, when I move the mouse to go back to my desktop the desktop background is missing. I can bring it back by going to the control panel, display, backgrounds and restoring it. Does anyone know how to fix this annoyance.

Sorry, I don't kow how to fix it but an easier way may to
just right click your desktop and select Refresh.

Cheers,
~ Mitch

TRENDING THREADS