Accurate Depiction Of Console Wars

Console War. Quite humorous. I love Bill Gates' choice of weapon. The XBOX: Like a PC, only way heavier.
13 answers Last reply
More about accurate depiction console wars
  1. ahahahahahahaha that is awsome!
    i love when the master cheif goes "its just me, man." bill and him would still kick a$$ tho.
  2. lol! i like it!
  3. "xbox 360 B1tches"
    :)
  4. Quote:
    "xbox 360 B1tches"
    :)
    Damn straight! XBOX 360>XBOX>Jesus>Chuck Norris>Anything Else>PS3>Revolution.
  5. Quote:
    "xbox 360 B1tches"
    :)
    PS3>Revolution.
    I though pretty much everyone was of the opinion that the PS3 is a great big steaming pile of faeces?

    at least the revolution is innovative, even if the games are going to be aimed at an audience who still wear nappies...
  6. Quote:
    "xbox 360 B1tches"
    :)
    PS3>Revolution.
    I though pretty much everyone was of the opinion that the PS3 is a great big steaming pile of faeces?

    at least the revolution is innovative, even if the games are going to be aimed at an audience who still wear nappies... Wll to tell the truth Consoles are like automobiles to me. Although I prefer Chevrolet (in this case, the 360), all auto makers have something I would like to have. So there is no reason to hate on anything. Oh and Sony sucks.
  7. Quote:
    "xbox 360 B1tches"
    :)
    Damn straight! XBOX 360>XBOX>Jesus>Chuck Norris>Anything Else>PS3>Revolution.

    lol xbox360 sux, really bad games i actually took a picture of ALL the games on the shelve of one of the stores in town one side the top ten, the other side, more of the top ten. They really should have a large amount of games out for the thing by now.

    PS3>PS2>PS>xbox>xbox360
  8. The 360 still doesn't has good game because the PS3 hasn't arrive so M$ doesn't have any rush on throwing any good game beside the their is not any "competencia" " vayanse pal' carajo cabrones 360 for all(this one stand up for go to hell biches only with a worse meaning so look in the dictionay " (search it in the dictionary)
  9. Quote:
    "xbox 360 B1tches"
    :)
    Damn straight! XBOX 360>XBOX>Jesus>Chuck Norris>Anything Else>PS3>Revolution.

    lol xbox360 sux, really bad games i actually took a picture of ALL the games on the shelve of one of the stores in town one side the top ten, the other side, more of the top ten. They really should have a large amount of games out for the thing by now.

    PS3>PS2>PS>xbox>xbox360 Mabey the console does suck (it doesn't), but since when did you buy a console just to buy it? Games, my friend.
  10. im not saying the console sux, just the games for the console that suck. the console itself is top of the line. but MS really should start on the game production.

    to the other guy above me, they should have more games, it shouldnt matter if the PS3 isnt out yet, let me ask you this, if the ps3 is not put on sale till next year how long would you last playing the same ten games over and over cause microsoft hasnt felt the need to push companies to make more games, just cause the ps3 isnt out yet.

    its a lame excuse the 360 should have a whole range of games to make sure that it keeps its customers, rather than waiting for the competition.

    p.s

    i should edit my post above to say, Xbox360 sux 'because of' its games. sorry i can see why you would think that, lol. i write the majority of my posts at 1 in the morning(very tired).
  11. I had a go on Ghost Recon AW (I forget what AW stands for...) 4-player on the 360.
    It looked amazing, but the frame rate was awful, it was like 20fps?
    (maybe not that bad, but it was quite painful to play...)
  12. Quote:
    im not saying the console sux, just the games for the console that suck. the console itself is top of the line. but MS really should start on the game production.

    to the other guy above me, they should have more games, it shouldnt matter if the PS3 isnt out yet, let me ask you this, if the ps3 is not put on sale till next year how long would you last playing the same ten games over and over cause microsoft hasnt felt the need to push companies to make more games, just cause the ps3 isnt out yet.

    its a lame excuse the 360 should have a whole range of games to make sure that it keeps its customers, rather than waiting for the competition.

    p.s

    i should edit my post above to say, Xbox360 sux 'because of' its games. sorry i can see why you would think that, lol. i write the majority of my posts at 1 in the morning(very tired).
    Well good games will come out for it eventually.
  13. You are rigth if MS doesn't give good games they will not sell too much 360's and the games that hit the shelves are too darn short!!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Consoles Xbox Video Games