NewGirl

Where can i find which phone #'s my dialup line is
dialing as alternates if first does not connect so i can
change them if need be.
Thanks for help

Right-click your dial-up connection and choose Properties. Click "Alternates".

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell

"newgirl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72ba01c42ff5$8e252af0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
Where can i find which phone #'s my dialup line is
dialing as alternates if first does not connect so i can
change them if need be.
Thanks for help

Thank-you for the help all changes made all good thanks
again

You're welcome.

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP