  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
September 4, 2004 8:19:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Haveing trouble with the sysdump.txt file BHD. When playing in a game
I get kicked back to my desktop, and the error prompt "SYSDUMP.TXT
file error" Is there a fix for this file? and if yes where can I
download it at.

Thanks in advance

More about : sysdump file txt error

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 5:01:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I was having the same problem a couple months ago. NovaLogic told me to
uninstall the program, delete the remaining directories and files, clear my
cache then reinstall it. It worked for me.

"Terry" <hubcapconner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Haveing trouble with the sysdump.txt file BHD. When playing in a game
> I get kicked back to my desktop, and the error prompt "SYSDUMP.TXT
> file error" Is there a fix for this file? and if yes where can I
> download it at.
>
> Thanks in advance
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 7:43:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Updating my video driver cured the problem for me. My pal needed to
reinstall the game entirely. Seems different fixes for different
folks. I do recall seeing a FAQ somewhere on NovaLogic's site that was
helpful.