sysdump file.txt error

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Haveing trouble with the sysdump.txt file BHD. When playing in a game
I get kicked back to my desktop, and the error prompt "SYSDUMP.TXT
file error" Is there a fix for this file? and if yes where can I
download it at.

Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about sysdump file error
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    I was having the same problem a couple months ago. NovaLogic told me to
    uninstall the program, delete the remaining directories and files, clear my
    cache then reinstall it. It worked for me.

    "Terry" <hubcapconner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Haveing trouble with the sysdump.txt file BHD. When playing in a game
    > I get kicked back to my desktop, and the error prompt "SYSDUMP.TXT
    > file error" Is there a fix for this file? and if yes where can I
    > download it at.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Updating my video driver cured the problem for me. My pal needed to
    reinstall the game entirely. Seems different fixes for different
    folks. I do recall seeing a FAQ somewhere on NovaLogic's site that was
    helpful.

Download Desktops Games Video Games