I created a dc project, i want to join other computer computers to the domain.
but i get the message, remote computer not available.
help.
send to acidri@yahoo.com

"isaac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a dc project, i want to join other computer computers to the
>domain.
> but i get the message, remote computer not available.
> help.
> send to acidri@yahoo.com

You need to supply a little more information, but post to the
microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web for help from the experts on
networking.
--

Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com