Software & Internet Problems

Rachel

I have Windows xp and am having some problems. When I
click on a program (word, excel, etc) it either doesn't
open at all or takes forever and then it doesn't work.
Also, my computer will not allow me to get on the
internet at all, it just reads no server connection. I
have contacted my ISP and everything is working correctly
with them. Anyone have an idea of what I can do?

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It sounds as though you may be infected with either a
virus or spyware. I woudl suggest you do full scan of
your system with your virus scanner. Then you need to get
a spyware tracker such as spybot and adaware.