window size

May 3, 2004 8:14:40 PM

Hi All,
None of my Windows open to the full screen. I know there is a setting it to
open it full all of the time. Can someone please tell me how? Thanks, Monty

More about : window size

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 8:16:04 PM

First make sure youre display adapter has updated drivers from mfg web
site,then open IE,hoover the mouse pointer to edge of page,when it double
arrows,drag the edge to max.,do this at all 4 sides.Also make sure that the
center square (top right),is showing one box,not two.
!