window size

Hi All,
None of my Windows open to the full screen. I know there is a setting it to
open it full all of the time. Can someone please tell me how? Thanks, Monty
1 answer Last reply
More about window size

    First make sure youre display adapter has updated drivers from mfg web
    site,then open IE,hoover the mouse pointer to edge of page,when it double
    arrows,drag the edge to max.,do this at all 4 sides.Also make sure that the
    center square (top right),is showing one box,not two.

Microsoft Windows XP