Window XP Home Edition

May 4, 2004 12:46:09 AM

When using window update and down loading critical updates. Updates are installed successfully but when I check for new updates the old updates show up again as not installed. How do I fix?

More about : window home edition

Anonymous
May 4, 2004 3:47:03 AM

Hello
Have you been restarting your computer before checking for more updates.

--
Hope This Helps
Haus
!