Window XP Home Edition

When using window update and down loading critical updates. Updates are installed successfully but when I check for new updates the old updates show up again as not installed. How do I fix?
1 answer Last reply
More about window home edition

    Hello
    Have you been restarting your computer before checking for more updates.

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When using window update and down loading critical updates. Updates are
    installed successfully but when I check for new updates the old updates show
    up again as not installed. How do I fix?

Microsoft Windows XP