OutLook Express

Won't save passwords in Outlook Express?
3 answers Last reply
More about outlook express

    Hello
    Open Outlook Express>Tools>Accounts>Mail Tab>Properties>Server>check Log in
    Using Password

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus

    Don wrote:
    > Won't save passwords in Outlook Express?

    Take your pick....

    Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=137361

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=135197

    Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=148925

    Ron Badour's page.
    http://badour.freewebsites.com/html/dun.html

    OE:
    Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216382
    Cannot Save E-Mail Account Password in Outlook Express 5
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228713
    Your Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672

    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    Comcast tech once told me that you will have to enter
    your password the first time you log in to Outlook
    Express, no matter if you have it saved or not.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP