Blue Screen of Death

I do not have software for my sound card and I tried somethind dum I stuck my haedphones in so the results were that an error message came up which said: If this is the first time you have seen this error message restart your computer if you see this message again start doing the following unpluging devices or uninstall or properly install the software or hardware I have tried F8 Safe Mode but it shoe the BSOD also it is an old PC with 200 MHz, Intel Pentium 1. Can some one help me.

Please send the info to tramainewill@msn.com

Here's What You Need to Use Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/evaluation/sysreqs.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Tramaine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

|I do not have software for my sound card and I tried somethind dum I stuck my haedphones in so the results
were that an error message came up which said: If this is the first time you have seen this error message
restart your computer if you see this message again start doing the following unpluging devices or uninstall
or properly install the software or hardware I have tried F8 Safe Mode but it shoe the BSOD also it is an old
PC with 200 MHz, Intel Pentium 1. Can some one help me.

| Please send the info to tramainewill@msn.com

Hi

Could you please post the Stop Code that accompanied the BSOD? With that
your problem could be isolated. Could be the problem lies with the 200 MHz
CPU you are using!

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User