Delta Force is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

" Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !"

No wonder it's got so many glitches !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

And your point is?
--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Got your ass kicked again did you?

AxK wrote:
> " Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !"
>
> No wonder it's got so many glitches !

No, Delta Force is just a game, E5150 was EVIL! (Hi Harry :eek:) )

E =EVOL= (Definately not =EVIL= )

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

> No wonder it's got so many glitches !

LMAO PIMP !

Best one I heard in ages...

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

> " Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !"
>
> No wonder it's got so many glitches !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

No single statement why this should be.. Can you explain a little ? I think
you could say "the game is addictive" as a proof of the Devil's work, but
that's not enough..

Can you be a bit more specific ? You really got me thinking ! I'll wait with
buying the expansion pack until you explained it a bit..

--
-
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Damn, seem to have lost something, Neddy you seen my soul? :)
O' No there's a preacher at me door, or is it the Reverend?
--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> No single statement why this should be.. Can you explain a little ? I
> think you could say "the game is addictive" as a proof of the Devil's
> work, but that's not enough..
>
> Can you be a bit more specific ? You really got me thinking ! I'll wait
> with buying the expansion pack until you explained it a bit..
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -
> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>
>> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
>> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>> for all eternity.
>>
>> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>>
>> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>> prevent Armageddon.
>>
>> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
>> shall BURN !
>>
>> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

No, actually it's Novalogic, but the result is much the same....

Coyote<TZW>

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

LOLOL

--
"Coyote<TZW>" <egpREMOVETO REPLY@post7.tele.dk> wrote in message

>> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>
> No, actually it's Novalogic, but the result is much the same....
>
> Coyote<TZW>

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Always thought it was a HELL of a game ;o)
Now you brought witches in as though they're alied with the
devil/shaitan/satan/belzebub (delete as applicable). Now as a practicing
Wiccan I ain't never sacraficed anything (virgin or otherwise) to force of
darkbness, in fact all the Wiccans I know work only with the light........
I've got a funny felling I saw a post in nz.general from this dude twlling
us the U.S of A owned NZ! Which was greeted with much mirth n' not even a
hint of sulphur (we use liquid sulphur in our flamethrowers down here) :O)
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

My Friends,
Don't feel too insulted.. He sent this same thing (suitably customized)
to hundreds of news groups today. Although... he just may have something
about equating Novalogic and the devil. Has any actually seen Lee Milligan
and Satan in the same room at the same time???
Alan
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

mabe he's right
http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

www.timezone-warriors.net is 27% evil

:)

--
"Elwood<TZW>" <elwood@gotadsl.co.uk> wrote in message
> LOLOL
>
> --
> Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
> Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
> "Coyote<TZW>" <egpREMOVETO REPLY@post7.tele.dk> wrote in message
>> >
>>> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>>
>> No, actually it's Novalogic, but the result is much the same....
>>
>> Coyote<TZW>

jools

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Too late mate. I became a 'brainless slave of hell' when I started to
work for the local goverment.

> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.

Would that be the 'eternal torment in hell' like the daily driving on
the M2 and M25 motorway here in the UK is?

Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.

Good luck to em. I think they will find slim pickins on my soul as I
sold it years ago on E-Bay.

> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul,

I could do with a bit of heat around here since the central heating
broke down.

because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.

Would that be Armageddon as in 'I'm-a-geddin-out-of-here?'

> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

I know I'm not a witch..wrong gender, so I must be a
heratic..kewl..something to put on my CV.

Jools <TZW>

PS nice bit of trolling Brian, now get back under your bridge.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Insulted ? LMAO !!!!! That observation is even better then the post itself..

--
-
"Alan C. Jones" <alcjones@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
> My Friends,
> Don't feel too insulted.. He sent this same thing (suitably
> customized)
> to hundreds of news groups today. Although... he just may have something
> about equating Novalogic and the devil. Has any actually seen Lee
> Milligan
> and Satan in the same room at the same time???

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

M8 your forgetting we live in a non-gender specific age ;O)
If Liv Tyler is an "actor" I'm an advocate of no;ogics superior programming
ability;o)
"Jools" <none@here gov.com> wrote in message

> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> Too late mate. I became a 'brainless slave of hell' when I started to
> work for the local goverment.
>
> > If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> > for eternal torment in hell.
>
> Would that be the 'eternal torment in hell' like the daily driving on
> the M2 and M25 motorway here in the UK is?
>
> Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> > for all eternity.
>
> Good luck to em. I think they will find slim pickins on my soul as I
> sold it years ago on E-Bay.
>
> > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> > your soul,
>
> I could do with a bit of heat around here since the central heating
> broke down.
>
> because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> > prevent Armageddon.
>
> Would that be Armageddon as in 'I'm-a-geddin-out-of-here?'
>
> > Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> > heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> > shall BURN !
>
> I know I'm not a witch..wrong gender, so I must be a
> heratic..kewl..something to put on my CV.
>
> Jools <TZW>
>
> PS nice bit of trolling Brian, now get back under your bridge.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

I've played Delta Force : Land Warrior, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger and
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down and cannot see how these have anything to do
with your Devil Dude.

There are worse games on the market in terms of content.