Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Delta Force is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL !

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 10:07:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 4:07:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

" Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !"

No wonder it's got so many glitches !
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 6:05:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

And your point is?
--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net
DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....



"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Related resources
October 6, 2004 10:01:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Got your ass kicked again did you?
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 10:23:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

AxK wrote:
> " Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !"
>
> No wonder it's got so many glitches !
>
>
No, Delta Force is just a game, E5150 was EVIL! (Hi Harry :o ) )

E =EVOL= (Definately not =EVIL= )
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:14:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

> No wonder it's got so many glitches !

LMAO PIMP !

Best one I heard in ages...

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
-
A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of the
lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing through
the minds of either.
-
"AxK" <no@email.4me> schreef in bericht
news:10m6vc9cpni79ec@corp.supernews.com...
>
> " Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !"
>
> No wonder it's got so many glitches !
>
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:16:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

No single statement why this should be.. Can you explain a little ? I think
you could say "the game is addictive" as a proof of the Devil's work, but
that's not enough..

Can you be a bit more specific ? You really got me thinking ! I'll wait with
buying the expansion pack until you explained it a bit..

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
-
A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of the
lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing through
the minds of either.
-
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:16:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Damn, seem to have lost something, Neddy you seen my soul? :-)
O' No there's a preacher at me door, or is it the Reverend?
--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:ca7e7$416460a6$3e3aefe0$5610@news1.zonnet.nl...
> No single statement why this should be.. Can you explain a little ? I
> think you could say "the game is addictive" as a proof of the Devil's
> work, but that's not enough..
>
> Can you be a bit more specific ? You really got me thinking ! I'll wait
> with buying the expansion pack until you explained it a bit..
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -
> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
>> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>
>> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
>> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>> for all eternity.
>>
>> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>>
>> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>> prevent Armageddon.
>>
>> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
>> shall BURN !
>>
>> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>
>
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 5:09:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

No, actually it's Novalogic, but the result is much the same....

Coyote<TZW>
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 12:30:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

LOLOL

--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
"Coyote<TZW>" <egpREMOVETO REPLY@post7.tele.dk> wrote in message
news:41647b0a$0$263$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> >
>> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>
> No, actually it's Novalogic, but the result is much the same....
>
> Coyote<TZW>
>
>
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:01:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Always thought it was a HELL of a game ;o)
Now you brought witches in as though they're alied with the
devil/shaitan/satan/belzebub (delete as applicable). Now as a practicing
Wiccan I ain't never sacraficed anything (virgin or otherwise) to force of
darkbness, in fact all the Wiccans I know work only with the light........
I've got a funny felling I saw a post in nz.general from this dude twlling
us the U.S of A owned NZ! Which was greeted with much mirth n' not even a
hint of sulphur (we use liquid sulphur in our flamethrowers down here) :o )
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:52:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

My Friends,
Don't feel too insulted.. He sent this same thing (suitably customized)
to hundreds of news groups today. Although... he just may have something
about equating Novalogic and the devil. Has any actually seen Lee Milligan
and Satan in the same room at the same time???
Alan
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 6:04:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

mabe he's right
http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

www.timezone-warriors.net is 27% evil

:-)

--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
"Elwood<TZW>" <elwood@gotadsl.co.uk> wrote in message
news:lbOdnVpKncjrbfncRVn-sA@nildram.net...
> LOLOL
>
> --
> Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
> Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
> "Coyote<TZW>" <egpREMOVETO REPLY@post7.tele.dk> wrote in message
> news:41647b0a$0$263$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
>> >
>>> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>>
>> No, actually it's Novalogic, but the result is much the same....
>>
>> Coyote<TZW>
>>
>>
>
>
>
October 7, 2004 10:47:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Too late mate. I became a 'brainless slave of hell' when I started to
work for the local goverment.

> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.

Would that be the 'eternal torment in hell' like the daily driving on
the M2 and M25 motorway here in the UK is?

Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.

Good luck to em. I think they will find slim pickins on my soul as I
sold it years ago on E-Bay.

> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul,

I could do with a bit of heat around here since the central heating
broke down.

because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.

Would that be Armageddon as in 'I'm-a-geddin-out-of-here?'

> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

I know I'm not a witch..wrong gender, so I must be a
heratic..kewl..something to put on my CV.

Jools <TZW>

PS nice bit of trolling Brian, now get back under your bridge.
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 1:50:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Insulted ? LMAO !!!!! That observation is even better then the post itself..

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
-
A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of the
lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing through
the minds of either.
-
"Alan C. Jones" <alcjones@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
news:jdSdnToa66dvDfjcRVn-vA@comcast.com...
> My Friends,
> Don't feel too insulted.. He sent this same thing (suitably
> customized)
> to hundreds of news groups today. Although... he just may have something
> about equating Novalogic and the devil. Has any actually seen Lee
> Milligan
> and Satan in the same room at the same time???
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 6:57:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

M8 your forgetting we live in a non-gender specific age ;O)
If Liv Tyler is an "actor" I'm an advocate of no;ogics superior programming
ability;o)
"Jools" <none@here gov.com> wrote in message
news:sbg9d.4507$xb.3282@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> > Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> Too late mate. I became a 'brainless slave of hell' when I started to
> work for the local goverment.
>
> > If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> > for eternal torment in hell.
>
> Would that be the 'eternal torment in hell' like the daily driving on
> the M2 and M25 motorway here in the UK is?
>
> Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> > for all eternity.
>
> Good luck to em. I think they will find slim pickins on my soul as I
> sold it years ago on E-Bay.
>
> > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> > your soul,
>
> I could do with a bit of heat around here since the central heating
> broke down.
>
> because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> > prevent Armageddon.
>
> Would that be Armageddon as in 'I'm-a-geddin-out-of-here?'
>
> > Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> > heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> > shall BURN !
>
> I know I'm not a witch..wrong gender, so I must be a
> heratic..kewl..something to put on my CV.
>
> Jools <TZW>
>
> PS nice bit of trolling Brian, now get back under your bridge.
>
>
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 4:41:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

I've played Delta Force : Land Warrior, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger and
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down and cannot see how these have anything to do
with your Devil Dude.

There are worse games on the market in terms of content.


"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8d001dc6.0410051707.5ab54d3c@posting.google.com...
> Delta Force is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Delta Force, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Delta Force is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Delta Force.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Delta Force is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
October 15, 2004 12:46:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Mr can i have a beer and a smoke with that game?

gr
Heini
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 7:40:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

So it's a Local Area Netherworld then?
!