lg vx6000 ringers

Just got the usb cable from tangshop.com to connect to my phone and traded
some ringers with a neighbor already but does anyone know if there are any
sites I can visit for more ringers? Also, I was wondering if I can create my
own ringers since they are just .mid files.

---

"Freeme" <freemeplease86@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Just got the usb cable from tangshop.com to connect to my phone and
> traded some ringers with a neighbor already but does anyone know if
> there are any sites I can visit for more ringers? Also, I was
> wondering if I can create my own ringers since they are just .mid
> files.
>

> ---

get Voicetones Studio at http://myPhoneFiles.com/software and create
youself some real voice ringers. Since you have a cable you do not need
to use the "send to phone" part. It sends over the air.

That app will rips CD tracks, MP3 and WAV (and a bunch of other formats),
or recorded voice to .qcp format suitable for LG VX6000.