HELP PLS!!! pc hang on restart after first xp installation

The installation (apparently) completed, but then it tried to restart, and the message "please wait" under the xp logo on a black background has been on screen since yerterday... am I supposed to reset or what??

Thank you!!

"Marta" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The installation (apparently) completed, but then it tried to restart, and
the message "please wait" under the xp logo on a black background has been
on screen since yerterday... am I supposed to reset or what??

> Thank you!!

It will reset on the next power outage, finish then.