enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
Ok, so im playing a map. I get about halfways through the map, and suddenly it says: "You've Lost Connection." Im like " Wtf?" My internet works fine otherwise, xfire was still online at the time, and i had no trouble surfing on my browser. Anyone know whats wrong or what i can do to fix it? Im thinking of reinstalling, but that may not fix the problem.

Oberon

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
It's a bug in the game not your copy. I have the same problem on certian maps if it takes to long to verify it thinks your ping is bad and disconnects you.

pete4r

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2006
i got the same problem, some server just kicks me out right at the moment im loading the map and trying to select a spawn point.

the "there is a problem with your connection" is only happening recently after the 1.3 patch. people being saying its the patch messing the servers up.

Also any1 having any problems with the sound? the sound goes junky after a little while, different time periods. and missing some sound and have high pitch noise?

Colonel_Curly

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
tis like the others say, its the patch thats doin it or you not loading the map in time before the server kicks you for lag. Had that issue till I got a new system, though now it kicks me after 5 secs of connection time on a map "coonection has been lost" my arse it has

try the 1.4 patch to see if you can anywhere with sorting the sound issue

nav_909

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
port forwarding is a good way for max bandwith, but tediuos. i get that problem every now and again, sucks esp when im top of the leaderboard lol :? . Still the pro out weigh the cons in the game, i dont think anyone has ever had a trouble free experiance with battlefield 2. :p

Happy fraggin.