DEM 4.4.1

Last response: in Video Games
October 9, 2004 1:07:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

DEM for JointOps is ready for the public.

http://www.timezone-warriors.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11...

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

More about : dem

October 10, 2004 2:54:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

thnx m8 for the good job
"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> schreef in bericht
> DEM for JointOps is ready for the public.
>
> http://www.timezone-warriors.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11...
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 10:43:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

What does DEM do, Ned?

--uzi

"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> DEM for JointOps is ready for the public.
>
> http://www.timezone-warriors.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11...
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 7:33:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

It's a remote admin tool for DeltaForce 1, 2, LW, TFD, BHD and Joint Ops.

It has language filters, remote tools to alter game-settings, and enable you
to issue those commands while playing (when you are connected to the remote
host).
It has basic mapmanagement and all kinds of cool stuff to make it easy to
control a remote server without desktop access.

--
-
"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> What does DEM do, Ned?
>
> --uzi
>
> "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> DEM for JointOps is ready for the public.
>>
>> http://www.timezone-warriors.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11...
>>
>> --
>> -
>> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
>> -
>> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
>> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
>> through the minds of either.
>> -

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 7:54:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

What does DEM do, Ned?

--Uzi

"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> DEM for JointOps is ready for the public.
>
> http://www.timezone-warriors.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11...
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
> through the minds of either.
> -

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 11:59:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

?????

--
Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What does DEM do, Ned?
>
> --Uzi
>
> "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> DEM for JointOps is ready for the public.
>>
>> http://www.timezone-warriors.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11...
>>
>> --
>> -
>> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
>> -
>> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
>> the lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
>> through the minds of either.
>> -

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 2:48:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

LOL.. Did you see the other reply Uziyahu ??

--
-
"Elwood<TZW>" <elwood@gotadsl.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> ?????
>
> --
> Dave aka Elwood<TZW>
> Remember "Everybody Needs Somebody"
> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> What does DEM do, Ned?
>>
>> --Uzi

Anonymous
October 13, 2004 12:39:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I updated the server-part due to some issues hosting BHD, and added a full
installer for new hosts and clients.

Have fun all !

Get info and files here :

!