VX 4400B answer machine?

Just got a LG VX4400B yesterday and so far I like it a lot. But, what the
heck is the answer machine function in the voice services section? I can't
find anything in the manual or on Verizon's or LG's websites about it.
Anyone know what this is?

thanks

lardsoup wrote:
> Just got a LG VX4400B yesterday and so far I like it a lot. But,
> what the heck is the answer machine function in the voice services
> section? I can't find anything in the manual or on Verizon's or LG's
> websites about it. Anyone know what this is?

Well... my old LG TM-510 had that function. You could turn it
on and the phone itself would answer and take a message. A bit
limited in options. only 1 ring I think and then straight to VM. No
personalized greeting and limited memory. Could be the same
sort of functionality.

-Quick

"Quick" <dhorwitz@NOSPAMcisco.com> wrote in message
> lardsoup wrote:
> > Just got a LG VX4400B yesterday and so far I like it a lot. But,
> > what the heck is the answer machine function in the voice services
> > section? I can't find anything in the manual or on Verizon's or LG's
> > websites about it. Anyone know what this is?
>
> Well... my old LG TM-510 had that function. You could turn it
> on and the phone itself would answer and take a message. A bit
> limited in options. only 1 ring I think and then straight to VM. No
> personalized greeting and limited memory. Could be the same
> sort of functionality.
>
> -Quick

The LG VX4400 does have a built in answering machine in the phone.
It answers all calls right away with a standard message.
The total time for messages is 4 min.
This can be 1 or 30 messages.

---
This E-Mail Is Virus Free.