msn.com keeps taking over homepage

i have set my new computer home page to the blank screen, but now when i
open ie, it opens with msn.com... i change it back to blank but the damn
msn.com keeps coming back.... it's like being home alone.... i'ts
baaaaack..... can anyone tell me how i can get msn.com to stop taking over
my homepage?? thanx

This just happened to me, too.
I believe that the new AdAware upgrade deactivates the function of SpyBot
that locks the IE homepage against hijacking. I don't know why the home
page keeps going to MSN.
Anyone else having this problem?

"Lois" <msterse@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> i have set my new computer home page to the blank screen, but now when i
> open ie, it opens with msn.com... i change it back to blank but the damn
> msn.com keeps coming back.... it's like being home alone.... i'ts
> baaaaack..... can anyone tell me how i can get msn.com to stop taking
over
> my homepage?? thanx

after speaking to my brother in vancouver, he steered me to this - Article
320159 in the microsoft knowledge base - if it is a virus, my norton has not
picked it up.... but i will go through all the steps and see if that
helps......

http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
--
Kath Adams