registering my computer

Can I "re-register" my computer that I bought used ? Someone told me I should "change it "? I don't even know HOW to register a computer to begin with.....................anybody??

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You don't register your computer; you register and/or activate the software
installed on your computer.