Well no adventure game can be compared with this

aakashsharma191

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
The only best game in adventure is Prince of Persia series

1)Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time
2)Prince of Persia:Warrior within
3)Prince of Persia:The Two Thrones(unbelievable)

COMPLETELY based on heart shaking story and unbelievable gameplay with mindblowing combos and this game includes wall-walking,rope swinging etc and etc with chariot racing in Prince of Persia The two thrones.

www.princeofpersiagame.com

Multiplectic

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
Have you played the PoP games?
They're seriously awesome.
I truly LOVE PoP Warrior Within. Good looking graphics, great story, excellent movements/combos. It has it all.

dagonoth

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
While playing through the sands of time, the combat got very repetitive very quickly and the puzzles were just annoying most of the time.

I beat the game and it just felt that the storyline had started out good but slowly faltered throughout until it was boring at the end.

I saw the 2nd and 3rd ones and they seemed to fix the issues with the fighting system, but I didn't see enough of the story to change my mind about that. Obviously I wasn't impressed enough to buy and play them through.

aakashsharma191

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Well thinking to not to play up the starforce games then you surely wopuld'nt have played the SCCT and then the upcoming Splinter Cell Double Agent is going to mindblow.I am sure that you would have a interest in this one.

Actually, I have SCCT. It came with my vid card along with one of the Prince of Persia Games. After installing SCCT I could no longer burn DVD's. I uninstalled the game and had to download the starforce remover program (on star forces web site) in order for my burner to work again. I thought the newest version of starforce wouldn't suck as much. I was wrong.

oenomel

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
Starfart should get the spyware/virus label. Does stuff without tellin ya.
Might play them if the DRM is cracked. But hasn't been...yet.

G

the post posted by you dear fluff is a stupid one(without any reason).So please dont post here It would be GOOD

I post where- what- and whenever I want to. If you don't like it tough luck for you.

G

Ok. Sorry. That was harsh. I just didn't like the The feeling of the statement that PP would be the single best adventure game around.

GyRo567

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2005
*Action Adventure, first of all.

Second, The Longest Journey for real Adventure.

Third, Zelda is going to give you a rather fast run for your money in this genre.

Boofnutz

Distinguished
May 31, 2007
Starfart should get the spyware/virus label. Does stuff without tellin ya.
Might play them if the DRM is cracked. But hasn't been...yet.
So does SecureROM, but no one gripes about them 'cause they are good programmers that don't mess things up I suppose, but they are just as guilty of the "common" violations. Check your "hidden" system devices.