hidden account in xp

Hi, this may seem like an odd question, but can someone put a hidden account
on xp? I have recently loaded XP Professional on a new computer (home pc)
and I have just lately noticed an account that only appears when I click on
control panel and user accounts. I'm actually wondering if my babysitter is
playing around with my computer (she is a comp. science major in college).
Just curious, because I know she wouldn't do anything malicious....

If you have dotNET framework 1.1 installed, it creates an account called
asp.net. It is harmless.

Bobby

"Mr. Mom" <richkev@NOSPAMcableone.net> wrote in message
> Hi, this may seem like an odd question, but can someone put a hidden
> account
> on xp? I have recently loaded XP Professional on a new computer (home pc)
> and I have just lately noticed an account that only appears when I click
> on
> control panel and user accounts. I'm actually wondering if my babysitter
> is
> playing around with my computer (she is a comp. science major in college).
> Just curious, because I know she wouldn't do anything malicious....

On Thu, 6 May 2004 10:20:28 -0600, "Mr. Mom"
<richkev@NOSPAMcableone.net> wrote:

>Hi, this may seem like an odd question, but can someone put a hidden account
>on xp? I have recently loaded XP Professional on a new computer (home pc)
>and I have just lately noticed an account that only appears when I click on
>control panel and user accounts. I'm actually wondering if my babysitter is
>playing around with my computer (she is a comp. science major in college).
>Just curious, because I know she wouldn't do anything malicious....

What is the name of that account?
It could be windows xp pro default administrator account.